Thursday, March 6, 2008

Learning as I go ...

I'm very new to doing this "online" thing, and I'm learning as I go.

I have been advised that it is a good idea to restrict the comment option on this page to Google users and to moderate comments before they are posted. Apparently pages like this are big targets for spam, and I don't want this blog to become a nonstop advertisement for penis enlargement products.

I hope it's not too much of a pain, and that you'll keep leaving comments if something I write appeals to you! I promise that I'll try to write extra good to make it worth it, y'all, and keep you entertained 'n stuff.

A

1 comment:

  1. Alison,
    Boy am I ever proud that you're blogging. And you do write pretty incisive social commentary, so let's hope your blog attracts the thinkers we know are out there in virtual zululand.
    My brother Dale once stated that philosophers are people who think about what would not normally be thought about. It's this fresh approach that makes your writing interesting. -- Jon

    ReplyDelete